6 Things Successful Leaders Do Differently
Not everyone can take on Warren Bennis as a mentor, of course, but when it comes down to it, improving your leadership skills is within your control. You just need to study what great leaders do and to incorporate these behaviors into your repertoire.
There are six critical things that great leaders do that really stand out. Any of us can do the same.
1. They’re kind without being weak
2. They’re strong without being harsh
3. They’re confident, without being arrogant
4. They stay positive, but remain realistic
5. They’re role models, not preachers
6. They’re willing to take a bullet for their people
Yesterday was a long day for Dawn and Jeff. Along with the rest of the …